View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
Hello fellow techies!
Not limiting the question to just work, but do you take your tablet with you everyday? If so, what do you do with it?
Thanks!
Yep, all of my team members just finished their breaks and I have them all heading back out on various jobs and I'm getting ready to go take a break and read for a little bit.

We don't have any sort of wireless or anything we could use for personal use though so I just turn it off during the day. Pretty much it's just read a book, read some comics or play a game.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote