View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
How do you check a book for errors?

I know this has been discussed here in the past, but I can't seem to find it... I have one book on my Pocket Pro that I put together in Sigil. It does open and I can jump around in it (go to different chapters), but it is so. slow. I mean like, leave it open and go brush my teeth and come back and it's finally ready slow. I got to wondering if maybe there are errors in the book that make it so slow to open? It is slow to open, slow to change chapters, slow to go to bookmarks.... so is there an easy way I can check the book for errors? It's an epub, somewhere between 1 and 2 MB in size. Is there any other information I should give to help you answer the question? Also, it seems slower with the LBook firmware than with Astak firmware. But this is the only book I have trouble with. Everything else works peachy.

Thanks!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote