Thread: New iPad Mini?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 01:52 PM   #33
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
My current iDevices are - iPhone 7+ (4.7 inch screen), iPad mini 4 (7.9 inch screen) , iPad Pro 12.9.

The 7 plus is about as big as I would want as a phone. Anything bigger isn't going to fit into my shirt pocket. When I carry the iPad mini, I put it in the iPad pocket on the scott-e vest that I wear. I already use either the speaker phone (if alone at home) or a bluetooth headset for my iPhone (though I do answer the phone on either my iMac or Apple Watch when the phone is tucked away in a pocket or downstairs).

I have heard rumors about an Apple watch with a cellular data built in.
Isn't the 7+ a 5.5" screen?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote