View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:48 AM   #68
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMoonlight View Post
I have tried the new version, the bug reported earlier is now solved. But it seems that it cannot handle date correctly. The 3 books i have choosen was updated with 8/18/2011 date, but there was 2 other books with the 8/19/2011 date that messed things in the books lists. What i don't understand is that the current date on my system is 8/21/2011 and same on my reader, so where did it get the 8/18/2011 date for book dates???
The way things should work is that the books you choose will get assigned timestamps relative to the book with the latest timestamp on your reader. So if you had books dated 8/18 before running the plugin action, the books you choose will get assigned dates a little greater than that (in 2 minute increments). That should put them at the top of the list. I do it this way to avoid depending on the computer date/time since that can easily be out of sync with the device (I used to use the computer date and had lots of problems with that).

In your case, it sounds like you ended up with timestamps being assigned an 8/18 value, but there were other books dated 8/19. That would mean the 8/19 dated books will show up on the list before the ones you chose. So the question is, why didn't the 8/19 date get used as the reference date?

I think to debug this, I'll need to get a copy of your "media.xml" file from your device so I can try and figure out what is happening. If you don't mind, can I get you to PM that file to me? Also, can you let me know which books you selected to appear on the Books List as well, so I can compare the dates on those entries relative to the others.

Thanks.
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote