View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:49 AM   #69
LiseRayes
Enthusiast
LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!LiseRayes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: B&N Nook, Asus MemoPad,
Thank you so much! I was really worried when my K4PC would not start since I am located outside of the US and wondered if amazon was killing all its foreign customers. (Although I only get free ebooks and I am not a paying customer since amazon won't allow me to buy from them )
I uninstalled the old version, deregistered then installed the newer version and reregistered and now everything is back to normal.
LiseRayes is offline   Reply With Quote