View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #68
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's interesting - when I tried to run my old K4PC 1.4.1 it didn't give me any sort of "you must upgrade" message, it just wouldn't run at all. No error message or anything.

Downloaded and installed 1.10.1. Had to deregister and reregister, hence delete all my Kindle content, which is a minor irritation.

A quick check shows that the tools still seem to work OK.
Thank you, thank you! I was also hit by K4PC 1.4.1 not doing anything at all. The bit I've bolded in your message was what was starting to cause me to rip hair out after updating to latest K4PC.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote