View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #67
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes; it has "enhanced content" (probably embedded sound and/or video) as I suggested in my previous post. But I thought that the previous poster was suggesting that Kindle for PC had stopped working for him, not that he couldn't deliver a particular book to Kindle for PC.
I did not notice any enhanced content, either sound or video; the book is a graphic novel, and is readable on my Android.

(Also, not that you can know in advance, but I'm a woman. Just changed that in my profile, so that it's visible in the future.)
citac is offline   Reply With Quote