View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #35727
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
My phobias are going to be the death of me!

So ... I emerge from the shower and throw my towel over the drying rack .... not wearing my glasses of course ... and see to my horror something large, hairy, and black scurry out from under the rack onto the floor ... heading directly towards me ... cue the hysterical scream!

whereupon I immediately seize my slipper and begin whacking the daylights out of it ... until I put on my glasses .... and discover that I've just killed a cat hair "tumbleweed"

As soon as my heart rate drops back to normal values, I'm sure I'll find this funny .... and get out the vacuum cleaner ....

P.S. I'm so glad no one saw this episode ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote