Thread: ICloud Music
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #21
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
I think you're confusing iCloud with iTunes Match, pwalker8. The support page whose link you posted does not refer to iTunes Match in any way. I'm pretty sure I read the information that the $25 per year fee is only for the iTunes Match functionality, zero storage space, in some authoritative source, not a random forum rant.

As to iTunes Match needlessly uploading famous songs and albums, I can confirm that from my limited experience, although I don't use iTunes Match all that much. I only use iTunes Match for my favourite songs, of which I have less than 1,000 currently backed up there. I'm troubled by the 25,000 songs limit -- it's difficult to see iTunes Match as a one-stop solution as long as such file limits exist. If you wish, we could analyze the upload bugs down to individual songs and albums, but I really am afraid it would be off-topic for MobileRead.

As to Apple fanboys and haters, I'm neither. There are many things Apple does right, and many things Apple does wrong. I try to call it like it is. I admire Apple especially as a hardware company, while I find the default software they provide with their machines pretty weak in many instances (such as Safari, Mail, iBooks, and we could go down the list).

Last edited by Faterson; 01-01-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote