View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
SeigneurAo
Connoisseur
SeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kobo Glo
Leather and plastic sleepcovers have indeed been available in FNAC french stores the very same day the Glo was released.
That would be October 3rd or 4th depending on membership.

Additional thought : I have mixed feelings about this cover.
While the touch is indeed smooth and inspires quality, the price is still a bit high regarding the extra functionality.
Auto sleep is nice, but provided it only takes a magnet, I don't really get the whole 45 euros pricing.
Besides, it adds a few inches all around the Glo, making it a bit less tiny than it ought to be.
Touch‘s portfolio was quite equivalent when it comes to the quality feel, while fitting more tightly around the corners, to my taste.
The Glo is now barely fitting in my handbag, plus it's a bit less comfortable to hold when lying on the back (even if it remains completely acceptable, but I do have unusually big hands, too (now that came out wrong...)).

These are nitpicks, arguably, but when you spend that kind of money on accessories, you're obviously expecting something perfect, or nearly so.

Last edited by SeigneurAo; 10-11-2012 at 05:56 PM.
SeigneurAo is offline   Reply With Quote