View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by batkinson001 View Post
hey all, just upgraded to a shiny new galaxy tab 2 10.1 and have tried to put kobo for android on it. it appears that samsung put on on here already (as part of something called Reading Hub) and that works nicely but is missing many features of the main kobo app like night reading mode or reading life.

I installed the normal kobo app off of the google play store and am unable to access my library (wont let me past the page "find an ebook now" after signing in... not too sure what is going on...
No clue as I never use the Kobo app just Aldiko but maybe someone else can help? Bump!

Last edited by Cdesja5; 09-13-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote