View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by melib View Post
Thank you, qlob.
I successfully flash my (unbrick) kindle 3 by following your guide.
Your guide is easy to follow.
@Melib: I added your success report to the simple debricking first post.

@qlob: Your guide makes K3 USB debricking easy enough that I requesting a title change for the "simple debricking" sticky thread to include the K3 as more than just "links". I see also that "somebody else" gave you the missing 100 karma. Welcome to the "2600 club".

For those who wonder what is "special" about 2600, it is a famous frequency from the pre-computer hacking days: http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/201...-were-phreaks/

Now that we have "simple debricking methods" for K3/K4/K5, who can find the "magic key" for the DX and DXG? Do those units support freescale Advanced Toolkit, or is there a different tool set for them?

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-27-2012 at 01:36 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote