Thread: Batteries Plus
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
They vary greatly by store. I've been to some that have very pleasant and helpful staff, and one that had someone who ticked me off so much (and over a watch battery, of all things) that I didn't go near their stores for several years. It takes a lot to annoy me that much. Also, they tend to have high prices. They're sort of a convenience store for batteries. But when you have 10 minutes and need to have a weird battery now (which happened to me a few months ago) there's nowhere else that can beat their selection.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote