View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
Whatever happened with the FW upgrade/battery drain issue?

Seems to me there was a PPro FW upgrade in April or March (never clear if it was the same, or separate) that seemed to have battery drain problems, and peeps were reverting to Dec upgrade.

I had only done the FW burn when I charged my PPro and headed out on vacation. I ran onto the thread while searching for information on a screen problem that popped up the second day of vacation.

My PPro is due back from the hospital any day, so was wondering if I missed a post about it all being cleared up, or if the issue kinda disappeared because Robert ran off to get his knee fixed.
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote