View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:01 AM   #23
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I regard "America" as being the name of the continent, not a country. Canada is just as "American" as the US .
I know. But I also know that Americans (United Stateians?) think of the U.S.A. as "America." And in no other country are the citizens referred to as "Americans." Canada has Canadians, Mexico has Mexicans, etc. No one thinks of Canada when they say the "American government" (for example). I know, it's a bit myopic, but that's just the way it is. Besides, Canada is still part of Great Britain, isn't it?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote