View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Charles, this seems to be purely a matter of the location of the files, because if I load books from Calibre using a USB connection, they show up absolutely fine. Unfortunately, though, that's very, very slow, so it's not really practical for a large library.

The location of books on the Fire seems to be very complex. When I sideload books over USB I end up with files in numerous different folders.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote