View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 10:14 AM   #5
chaley
CC Android & calibre dev
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Now I'm completely baffled, chaley.

I've done a factory reset of my Fire and copied only half a dozen books from my Calibre library onto it using CC's wireless connection. The default storage location, as before, is:

/storage/emulated/0/Kindle

I opened one book and clicked on "Read". The book opened in the Books app, but when I go to "Books" and look at the "Downloaded" tab of the library is says "Your device is empty".

How do I make books show up in the library of the Books app? Obviously I don't want a book reset to the beginning every time I open it!

Thanks .
There is one strange thing you can try. I have seen evidence that the folder should be named "kindle" instead of "Kindle" (case difference). Try using CC's Formats and folders to select a new folder (call it what you want), delete the CC-created "Kindle" folder (capitalized), then use CC to move the folder back to "kindle" (not capitalized).
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote