View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 06:32 PM   #7
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, iPad 9.7, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by arooni View Post
3) I do not see 'online storage' in the plugins menu or in plugin manager.

6) trying to find a better way of ssh'ing scp'ing the file from a download directory on my mac/linux laptop to my kindle. that seems to be the only way i can put it in the correct directory on kindle (seems like directories are the same as collections on the kindle paperwhite)...
7) i got the wireless connection working with calibre; but not sure if i can specify a different directory than my default download directory (like putting the book in the scifi directory from calibre)
3) It's called Cloud storage (under the wrench and screwdriver icon). Dropbox setup is little bit convoluted (can't just login with user/pass, you need to create a developer authentication token).
Tip: Type in a dummy token in KOReader then connect to USB and just copy-paste the actual token in the cloudstorage.lua settings file.

https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/2424

5) Long press on a file gives you a menu. Alas, I don't know if it's possible to select multiple files to move.

6) & 7) This is why I use Calibre Save to disk function then FreeFileSync or robocopy via USB for mass copying.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote