View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 05:52 PM   #9
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
In the Kindle case, we rely entirely on the system, so I'm going to chuck that one in the generic "Kindle FW doing weird crap in the BG" bin .

I haven't seen anything weird on the Forma (which should be similar to the Clara, as far as this is concerned) as far as sleep is concerned, but I'm not a good test-case on that front, as I barely ever let the device sleep outside of Nickel.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote