View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 03:41 PM   #2
Frenzie
Fanatic
Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Frenzie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
1, 2 → sorry, I don't know
3. It should be, unless Kindle is different from other platforms.
4. I don't, but there's a free one here: https://framabag.org/login
5. There's a remove news option, but I don't think it currently has an x number of days option.
6. I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Personally I think the easiest way to transfer files is through (S)FTP or a USB cable. I believe calibre can manage that completely for you.
7. You order files in folders however you want them.
8. No, they're neither open source nor do they have an API.
9, 10. Could you clarify what you mean precisely? It'd probably make the most sense to stick a book in a to-read folder or something like that.
11. You lose all of it and not just the ability to launch it? Wow, Kindle's harsh then.
12. Nightlies come out automatically every night (around 6 AM for Western Europe), while we generally try to do a stable every month.
13. It is on Kobo. @NiLuJe?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote