View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 02:19 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, iPad 9.7, iPad 12.9
I actually noticed the same thing just recently on my PW4.

I normally exit KOReader and enable airplane mode when I'm done. Yesterday, only meant to take a short break from reading but became busy and the PW4 battery drained from ~80% to ~30% in, I believe, just 6 hours?

Stock reader, battery drain on the PW4 is worse compared to the PW3 but I don't believe it's quite 50% in only 6 hours bad.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote