Thread: footnotes
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 05:38 PM   #5
ps67
Connoisseur
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
I tried it in the past days but it didn't do anything, I tried again after disabling pop up notes and now I see (on the book I'm reading it works "In-page classic classname footnotes"). Good invention.

Now I will discover what happens if the note is very very large. Some notes are chapters

Impression: in this modality the ebook seems more similar to a "real" book. I like very much pop up notes but also in-page notes are a good choice, especially on a large screen like KA1. And I like the possibility to have options.

Last edited by ps67; 01-15-2019 at 06:08 PM. Reason: edit: impression
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote