Thread: Kobo battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 02:08 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW 2 3, HDX, KBasic 4, 5, 7 & 8, Nook ST, Glo, HD+, Echos
Kobo battery?

I bought an older Kobo from one of the Goodwill auctions. I think the battery is failing - I have to charge it up more than once a week, even when not in use. Is there a way to replace the battery easily? Probably a mistaken purchase- I wanted a cheap reader that just used my Kobo library (400+ books unread). I don't mind the slow page turning, but it's really getting annoying to pick it up and it's always wanting to get a charge.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote