View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 04:58 PM   #10
chaley
CC Android & calibre dev
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
I can see it happen with the last debug log. The sequence I see:
  • 12:16:11: you sent a book.
  • 12:17:14: you asked CC to open the book in a reader app. CC opened the kindle reader. The book file existed.
  • 12:17:25: you again asked CC to read the book. The file still existed.
  • 12:18:09: you again asked CC to read the book. This time the book file was gone.
CC didn't delete anything between these events.

The one "unusual" thing I noticed was that you were still connected as a wireless device after you transferred the books and then read it. Does the problem happen if you disconnect before you attempt to read the book? It shouldn't matter, but then *something* is going wrong so I am grasping at straws.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote