View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 04:32 PM   #4
chaley
CC Android & calibre dev
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean View Post
That page appears to discuss how to mark a book as read in CC and syncing that information to Calibre.

I want to mark it as read in Calibre and sync it to CC.

Is that possible? Did that page you directed me to discuss that and I missed it?

Thank you for your assistance.
Yes, you missed it. The FAQ Can I synchronize CC's Read and Date Read information with calibre? discusses how to set up a calibre Yes/No column and Date column that will sync with CC. The information in calibre will sync to CC. If you wish you can mark books read in CC and sync that back to calibre, but there is no requirement that you do so.

If you *really never* want to sync information back from CC to calibre then there is even less to do. All you need to do is define the information in calibre custon columns then tell CC to show that information in the grouping drawer. See How do I add my custom columns to the Grouping drawer?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote