View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 02:07 PM   #3
Alan_S
Addict
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Also, just to mention, it may be easier for someone (it is to me), you don't need to use 1/8, 1/16, 15/16 etc, you could use decimal values, like 0.9, 0.95, 0.1 etc.

Anyway, koreader really enables you to set your tap zones the way you like them to be. I'm pretty happy with my setup. Big area for next page, and small border areas for everything else, so basically I don't need to "aim" much for next page, only for other functions, which makes it easy, as next page is most common function, all others are rare and it is not big problem to pay a bit more attention.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote