View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #51
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
I _Love_ this thread!!

I just installed koreader on my Aura (, previously enabled telnet and kobolaucher) and ran it using telnet. The kobolaucher script adjustment via sh-old also only displayed an icon. Results:
- It works. Although it seemed to get stuck after a while. I rebooted via telnet.
- I cannot load other pdf's. There is a book icon in the upper left corner, but I cannot reach it: it's too small.

Basically, I hope that I can read pdf's with scanned pages and OCR-text underneath, while having the use of a dictionary (in german philosophical texts it's nice to be able to check wheter you don't understand the word or a thought) and to be able to make notes. Is that realistic?
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote