View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 06:29 AM   #156
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio717 View Post
Thanks for doing the ones that are available. Since Mr. Wodehouse lived - and wrote, I believe - into his 90s, I'll just look upon his books slowly coming out of copyright as a gift that keeps on giving.
I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed . Since Mr Wodehouse died in 1975, no more of his books will enter the public domain until 70 years after his death - ie at the start of 2046. You have quite a wait ahead of you...
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote