View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #13
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
Nintendo DS. I never used the dang thing until I re-purposed it as an eReader for a few months before I bought my iPod Touch. Honestly, the games are stupid and overly priced.
Err, I'm honestly curious, just what games did you try?

Quote:
Nikon 50-200mm lens. I bought it to replace a broken 20-80. I should have just bought a new 20-80, because the 50-200 is no good for people pictures at all.
The 85mm to 135mm range is classic for portraits. That works out to about 57mm to 90mm on DX. Which the 55-200mm certainly covers.

Of course photography styles vary. But believe me, if you said something like that to a portrait photographer they'd eat your face off.

Last edited by Dylrob; 01-29-2010 at 10:35 PM. Reason: OCDing
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote