View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #12
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
If you have Microsoft Word or a similar program, then all you have to do is open them in that program and then save them as an rtf file. Then transfer them to the reader. The Pez recognizes rtf.
Thanks for the tip

As for .doc being simple, oops! Ok, not a simple format. I figure I'll try some of them on my PP and if it's too difficult I'll just continue to read those on my ebookwise since it reads them with no problems. But will be using the PP for everything else.

Last edited by Laura81; 11-22-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote