View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
If this is truly her vision, and it actually works, all I can say is, "It's about darned time!" I have said (ad infinitum, ad nauseum *grin*) all along that publishers didn't get it. Seems like one might finally have a clue!
THIS is why I've always been all in favor of the Google Books initiative. I want it all - all my favorite author's backlists available in ebook format, legally and legitimately. This "ok, here's the second and fifth books in the series in ebook, but the rest are nowhere to be found" stuff gets infuriating FAST.
At this point, as long as they don't lock it down to where you have to have a specialty device (a la Kindle) to access them, I don't care how they do it, as long as the books are available.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote