View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmomm View Post
Thanks, PilotBob. Now I need some guidance how to do that. On my iPhone, I open Stanza. I go into "Library". I tap on "Online Catalog". (I don't have an option that says "Library/Stores"). I see choices for Fictionwise, BooksOnBoard, Feedbooks, Project Gutenberg, etc. I don't see where it says I can go into eReader.com. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Ok, I'm trying to recall here. I think that if you got to fictionwise and log in your should see your eReader.com content there to. You may need to go to one web site or the other to tie your account together. Sorry, been a while since I did this.

Here is a quote from this web link http://www.lexcycle.com/faq/how_to_g..._stanza_iphone

If you already have an account at eReader.com or www.fictionwise.com, you can follow the exact instructions above using those websites (instead of stanza.fictionwise.com) for uploading and then entering account information for those accounts when you go to My Bookshelf.

Sorry, I would have to beg my sons iPod to try it right now.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote