View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
that's a good idea. i've got one card which comes out easily, the other is a real ordeal.

some important advice kdelany, when you remove / insert the card,
BE VERY CAREFUL THE EB1150 IS TURNED OFF !!!!

ideally, you should turn it off, remove the card, turn it back on and off again, and be certain it is off before re-inserting the card.

apparently, the eb1150 is VERY sensitive when it comes to the memory card and i hear you can easily brick the card and / or the device (!!!) if you don't do it properly (thus the warning).
I think a bricked eb1150 can be recovered using the reset pin and typically a bricked card can be recovered by formatting it on the device itself.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote