View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 09:29 AM   #82
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Thanks for posting this--I love the movie and have been to one of the old restaurants recreated as a museum, so I snapped it up. It is available for Nook, BTW; I'm sorry I don't know how to post a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I don't like to post ebooks that you actually have to pay for, but this one seemed like a worthy exception--it's on a fascinating topic; it's very highly rated; it's marked way, way down; and it's big (it's 544 pages!). I just wish that it had an audiobook version.