View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #26
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Uh what? Did you miss the news about eReader2html.py?
Um... doesn't that need the key? Doesn't mean the encryption is "cracked".

Quote:
You don't need to "break" the encryption if you have the key.
Yes, that was my point. Key management falls to people and has always been the weakest link in any DRM scheme. The point is that it isn't the encryption that is "cracked" it is DRM that is flawed.

Quote:
That's the inherent flaw of DRM and you can't fix it no matter how much you try.
Yea, that's exactly the point I was trying to make. Perhaps my message didn't come out that way though.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote