View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:21 AM   #161
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
[root@kindle root]# busybox sh ./parse.sh
Quote:
BEGIN Run Grayed Installbin/start_update.sh
BEGIN USBNETWORKINGbin/usbnetwork.sh
PREVENT ScreenSaversbin/ssprevent.sh
ALLOW ScreenSaver bin/ssallow.sh
411 Page (Other Info)bin/411.sh 411
I "fixed" this by pointing to a more modern sh version that I had built for busybox...

but it would be nice to not have to bundle that just for the sh support.

if you REALLY felt it was worth it... possibly we should just go ahead and include BASH compiled for all kindles but I would prefer a native solution as this feels like overkill.

the current error is:

Quote:
Line 67: if [[ \" = ${x:0:1} ]]; then
probably doesn't like x:y:z ?

Happy to test. the sh version on the older busybox is documented on the thread i linked. much obliged.

since [root@kindle root]# busybox sh ./parse.sh does no harm on devices that Dont have a multiple busybox installation and it Does allow for multiple busyboxes to bypass to horrid command line grabbing I may just shove that command in by default for now.

Last edited by twobob; 01-26-2013 at 11:10 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote