View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #177
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I'm currently using Caecilia on the third-to-largest font setting, with the widest line spacing. It's a private document, and the original font seems to be something like a 6pt Times.

I'm finding that I need a heavier font than Palatino, with wider spacing on the Paperwhite than on the K3 - something about the lighted screen makes my eyes go all wonkey otherwise.

I'm still playing with light levels and font types and sizes - dunno what I'll finally settle on. I suppose it depends on the book.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote