View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
HarperCollins sale: "Fill Your New Tablet up to 75% Off" thru Jan 7

This is a splash that I noticed on the BN home page this morning...except on the BN site it said "Fill Your New Nook", not "Fill Your New Tablet"

But when you click on the link on the BN site, it opens in a new HC window with a list of about 100 (?) books that supposedly are up to 75% off. The books are sorted into lists by genre. When you hover over each book on the list it provides links to the book at Amazon, BN, Kobo, and others, although, annoyingly, it doesn't give the price until you click through to one of the sites. (And the Amazon links seem broken - at least they weren't working for me this morning, although if I search on the books I can find them.)

The list of discounted books has a LOT of books on it which I think I recognize as having been previously discounted by HC at various times, like as part of the Kindle 100 Books a Month, so it seemed a bit tired to me.

So, YMMV, but here is the link to the HC website:

http://ebookdeal.hc.com/

Last edited by sufue; 12-31-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: typo
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote