Thread: BoB and Kindle
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
BoB and Kindle

I bought an ebook from Books on Board about a week ago. I converted it to MOBI to put on my Kindle Paperwhite. I noticed that the book isn't formatted properly on the Kindle. I am aware that their book format (ADOBE ePub) isn't compatible for the Kindle but it is for the Nook and many other ereaders. I've already finished the book but I went back to take a picture of what I'm referring to. As you can see, there are a lot of spacing between each paragraph, nearly the whole book has uneven spacing on the Kindle. Wide margins on one side also but I couldn't recall the location. Is this the same when reading books from BoB on supported ereaders or is the problem just affecting the Kindle?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	625.1 KB
ID:	96221  

Last edited by Gazella; 11-25-2012 at 02:36 AM.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote