View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #95
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
I started in 2007 because I am a gadget person next to being a book lover. I love the thrill of cruzing the shelves for the same reasons of that spine, cover or what I know about the book. I've worked in bookstores for a 1/4 of my life. I live eat and breathe them.

The one advantage that stands out the most is I discovered with my ereader is the ease of carrying that large book I'm reading that I would not carry everywhere to read it. The convience of having it in my pocket makes me read more when I have a moment in time; at the bus stop, in the coffee line or on a break at work.

Sometimes when I am back at home I will pull out the hardcover edition and pick up where I let off with the ereader. I dont think I can let go of books, but I have also embraced the ereader for its convenience.
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote