View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@knc1: I was thinking more or less the same thing, until I realized GM probably meant links from *outside* of the wiki (ie. old forum posts linking to the wiki) . As for the wiki, I did a quick check yesterday, internal links seem okay, so far .
That makes sense.
As far as the two applications are concerned the forum and the wiki are two different sites.

I should have realized that is what he meant by myself. My bad.

After all, that is the reason my site was still on-line 2 years after it was used - - to support the hundreds of outside sites linking to its reference materials.

You may not get any feedback about what you publish there, but your materials get read by the world.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote