View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #14
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Agreed I'd rather have a higher resolution, but 1024x600 is still good, its the resolution of my nook Color and I'm quite happy with it.
After several weeks with a nook tablet over the holidays, I decided that pixel density wouldn't do it for me. It looked great with video and games, but the reading experience, especially with a light color text and black background (my night reading layout) was uncomfortable, with the pixels a lot more visible than I like.

Different strokes for different folks, of course, but I'm probably willing to pay a little more for a better density, if only the right package will come out. I haven't given up hope completely on the 370t, and even if the price point ends up higher, or certain unimportant specs get cut (so long as they retain tegra 3, 1280x800, sd slot), I'd still be interested.

But I do hope this one works out for you. It's always nice to find a good fit.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote