View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
For the retina display? Absolutely. It's the one feature I'm sorely disappointed the iPad 2 didn't have. Almost didn't buy an iPad 2 because of it. Really do hope Apple releases a 128GB model.
I don't want to bias my own poll... but if its weight is more than what we have now, I will not.

The only reason why I returned or changed my iPad1 was because I bought it about a week before new one came out. When I confirmed iPad2 was thinner and not so heavy as iPad1, I decided to go for most recent model instead. I knew it was going to be more comfortable to hold; I was right.

I know retina display is really a nice bonus for those who use it as an ereader, but to me, weight is an important factor as well. I want something comfortable and light when reading.

Last edited by jocampo; 03-06-2012 at 05:25 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote