View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
GeekyGal
Enthusiast
GeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavensGeekyGal is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle FireHD, Kindle3G, iPad, MacBook, iRex Illiad (ret)
Thank you very much, theducks.

Search and Replace will move the information around quickly, but I'm more concerned with whether / how the Additional Authors can be part of the Author database, without being printed in the catalog or sent to the device (or -- better yet -- only being sent to the device on request, assuming that the Kindle oddity may be cured at some future time.

Is what I'm asking about possibly a Plugin idea which is in the wrong place? I'm not able to program a plug in myself at this point, but am always willing to try if someone can point me in the right direction. Part of this feels like it ties in with a part of drMerry's Author Metadata plug in discussion. Or is this a feature request for the far future, particularly now that Kovid is in transit?

Thank you all for the assistance.
GeekyGal is offline   Reply With Quote