View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:17 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
new search & replace - great, but couple of suggestions

I did a pdf to epub and was easily able to strip header & footer ( including page numbers) with the new feature & wizards.

but I'd like to be able to toggle S&R so that when I now do e.g. epub to mobi, the S&R is not reapplied. I can opt for reset to defaults on search replace but then I lose my carefully constructed expressions. I "should" not need them again but keeping them would preserve my "start over" path if I screw up the epub, later.

so an option to disable, but preserve, field contents would be good.

& keep the source ( pdf) used by the SR wizard in memory after constructing 1st epxression, so that when needed again for 2nd expression there is no delay

AFAIK, conversion options are only stored once per book, not by source type within book ( which would be better ) ?

Last edited by cybmole; 01-22-2011 at 05:34 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote