View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #10
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
If you are looking for a player that is able to play music from a memory card, one of the Sansa digital audio players (Clip, Clip+, Fuze and Fuze+) might meet your requirements. Each is able to play music stored on a micro SD card.
I was thinking of something that could use a USB drive with all my music in it. At the moment an SD card is not enough (a 32 or 64 GB pen drive would be), but maybe in the future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
well then Creative is the brand for you.
I've always bought Creative players (first Nomad/DAP Jukebox, then MuVo, now a Zen Stone), but I could not find what I want from them.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote