View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
Galaxy Tab questions

I am interested in getting the Galaxy Tab, mainly as an e-reader.
I have to admit I am new to the world of e-readers and even more so the Galaxy Tab. A few Qs;

Can someone tell me if I can load my own epub books on to it and read them without any problems? or can I only buy from their book shop?

Also, how have you found the battery life, is it OK for the odd reading? I am not a big reader, I would rarely read for more than 1 or 2 hours at a time.

Is there any other issues I should be aware of? (I saw a review on CNET and it looked quite good for what I want)

Thanks
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote