View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:54 PM   #13
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eGeezer View Post
On the other other hand, there was no accusation that the original person asking the question intended any illegal downloading, merely the humor in the irony of downloading the Bible illegally.
The irony of this statement is not lost on me.

As the person who started this post, let me just say that, no, I did not know that this site was considered "illegal". Nor did I, or would I, knowingly download something illegally (music, books, files, etc.).

Am I a "Goodie two shoes"? Probably in the eyes of a lot of people these days. But I am by no means a prude incapable of understanding why some people do what they do.

The reason I started this post was because of all the talk about computer viruses out there. Being new to computers when I clicked onto the site, I didn't think it looked "right". So I came here to the one source that I knew I could get an answer.

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote