View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #51
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avwriter View Post
I just finished 11/22/63 by Stephen King. The book is nearly 1,000 pages long and I read it in just a few days. I found it very very hard to put down.
I am listening to this one right now, and yes, it just draws you in.

The last two books that I found quite addictive were The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Erebos by Ursula Poznanski. The former one isn't something I would usually read, but it had great characters and I absolutely loved it.

At the moment, I am alternating between two very good reads: Red Planet Blues by Robert J. Sawyer and The Man from Primrose Lane by James Renner. The new Sawyer is a SF/mystery crossover set on Mars, the latter one is a crime novel that is supposed to have some SF elements as well, but so far (I am 40% in) they haven't shown up. But it has interesting characters and the mystery is interesting too.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote