Thread: YADROL
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
YADROL

(Yet Another Discworld Reading Order List)

There's a discussion going on over at Metafilter about Discworld and reading order and favorite books:

http://www.metafilter.com/124083/Start-with-Pyramids

I know we've had this discussion before (right Jon?), but I found it fascinating how many comments recommended Guards! Guards! as a starting point and how few seemed to like Small Gods (one of favorites. I've read it at least twice).

Since I've already read Guards! Guards!, I started Men at Arms last night. Definitely time for some Pratchett.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote